Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

I can't make pancakes or anything so on Father's Day I got my dad a bowl of Pops. 

And some Nutella toast because that's what he eats every day. 

He also really likes Diet Coke: 

This is his beard. Not the back of an old mans head. That's what I thought it was.

We got my dad a card. It sang the theme song of Superman. 

And I made him this book at school. I was in a hurry so it kind of looks like a 3 year old did it. 











We got him some really cool presents like Peanut Butter M&Ms. 

And then me and Rachel and my mom weeded the front yard because that's what he wanted. 

We went to Grandma Gloria's house and sang this song to all of the fathers especially Grandpa Richard because he likes silly songs. Next year we should sing I like bread and butter I like toast and jam. Cause that's what my baby feeds me cause I'm her loving man. . . 

But this year we sang Skidamarink a dink a dink. You can watch it here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment